Description of the episode
Let’s start with the basics – what turns YOU on? Not what society, culture or religion says should turn you on, but what makes you feel vibrant and alive?
In this episode, I approach this question from four different layers. I invite you to think about and debunk the social scripts around sex, redefine foreplay, and broaden the definition of sex beyond intercourse or penetrative sex.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:13 Why Is It Important?
- 03:08 Start By Asking Yourself Questions
- 04:04 Find Your Authentic Sexuality
- 04:45 1st Layer: Feeling Yourself
- 09:50 2nd Layer: Getting In The Mood
- 13:35 3rd Layer: Foreplay
- 17:40 4th Layer: The Deed
- 19:35 Write Things Down
- 20:25 Recap Of The 4 Layers
- 20:40 Outro
Sign Up For Heather’s Newsletter
Get behind the scenes thoughts on the podcast episodes and be the first to know about Heather’s free workshops; new products and services; and openings in Heather’s signature program “Intimacy Infusion.”