Get Your FREE Guides
What benefits will I get from working with Heather?
- Master sexual communication skills!
- Feel comfortable in your skin, body-confident and sexy.
- Figure out what’s going on with your libido.
- Stop faking orgasms and start having authentic sex.
- Kick erectile dysfunction to the curb.
What Do I Talk About With A Sex Therapist?
People typically walk in the door wanting support with their dating life or wanting to improve something in their long-term relationship. For singles, this could be anything from when to have sex with someone new, how to set boundaries, how to talk about sex in a healthy way and how to be more authentic sexually. For partnered people, we typically work on mismatched libidos, lack of sex in the relationship, how to initiate sex more effectively, opening the relationship and/or attachment styles.
Find Out If It’s A Fit To Work Together!
So, Do We Only Talk About Sex Stuff?
Sometimes I say that sex is about everything else and everything else is about sex! So, inevitably, we wind up talking about other areas of life as well. I also offer a safe space for sex workers and kinky, ENM and LGBTQ+ folks to explore intimacy or simply work on life goals with out having to explain or defend their sex life.
How Can Heather Help Me?
How Do I Know Heather Is Legit?
You could take our word for it, but you might want to know she has some credentials too!
- Masters in Counseling from Loyola University Chicago
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Illinois
- Has helped hundreds of clients in private practice since 2011
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Completed Levels 1 & 2 of Gottman Couples Counseling Training
- Authorized as Shambhala Guide to give meditation instruction
- Sexual Health Certificate in Sex Therapy & Sexuality Education from University of Michigan
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapist
- Sex & Relationship “Pro” for the Peanut App, which serves 2.5M+ women
The Emotions Of Sex
Are You Attracted Anymore?
What Turns You On?