What benefits will I get from working with Heather?
- Become a master communicator!
- Feel comfortable with yourself & shame-free in your skin.
- Feel secure & authentic in your intimate relationships.
- Enjoy connected, pleasure-filled sex with your partner(s).
What Do I Talk About With A Sex Coach?
Great question! Each person’s process is a bit different, but people typically walk in the door with frustrations and/or confusion around their relationships, lack thereof, attachment styles, sexual identity, sexual functioning, fantasies, solo-sex, sexual compulsivity, etc. Sometimes during our online therapy or coaching sessions, clients just want to work on having a healthy and balanced life and they want a supportive relationship with someone who already understands certain aspects of their identity. I have experience working with kinky people, LGB clients, trans and genderqueer folx, swingers, singles, couples, sex workers, etc. I also have a diverse group of friends, colleagues and personal experiences so have an understanding of genderqueer identity, demisexuality, kink, open relationships and polyamory from my personal life as well as my professional one.
So, Do We Only Talk About Sex Stuff?
Sometimes clients ask if they can talk about non-sexual things and the answer is a resounding YES! Sex and relationships are naturally holistic, incorporating mind, body and spirit. Sex and relationships impact how we feel about ourselves and how we feel in the world. And the reverse is also true: how we are feeling physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually impact how we show up in all of our relationships from co-worker relationships to family relationships to friendships and intimate partnerships.
How Can Heather Help Me?
How Do I Know Heather Is Legit?
You could take our word for it, but you might want to know she has some credentials too!
- Masters in Counseling from Loyola University Chicago
- Current Licensed Clinical Professional Counseling in Illinois (since 2011)
- Has helped hundreds of clients in private practice
- Certified Holistic Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Completed Levels 1 & 2 of Gottman Couples Counseling Training
- Authorized as Shambhala Guide to give meditation instruction
- Sexual Health Certificate in Sex Therapy & Sexuality Education from University of Michigan
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist